1. Engine(s) are guaranteed for 100 days when installed by P&G Auto Parts Ltd. or 60 days when not installed by P&G Auto Parts Ltd. to be in good operating condition with reasonable limits of specifications as stated by the seller (i.e. compression, excessive smoke) only the crankshaft, block, heads are covered under the guarantee. Accessories such as the water pump, distributor, carburetor, exhaust manifolds and oil pans are left on for customer convenience only. Failure to change the thermostat and gasket, oil pan gasket, valve cover gaskets, oil and filter, timing belt, prime oil filter, and good operating cooling fan and radiator before installing engine will void warranty. Automatic Transmissions and Rear Ends are guaranteed functional as stated by seller. This guarantee covers replacement or repair at the option of the seller. It does not cover any other expenses such as towing, emergency road service, lodging or related expenses. Failure to replace front and rear transmission seals voids the warranty. This warranty is honored at P&G Auto Parts Ltd. only or at a location authorized in writing by P&G Auto Parts Ltd. Exchange castings must be returned by purchaser and emptied of all fluids and must be accompanied by the sales receipt. Any failure as a result of an improper assembly will void the warranty. Melted or removed heat tabs void conditions and warranties.
2. Standard transmissions and Rear Ends are guaranteed functional assemblies and not noisy. Gears are guaranteed at time of purchase. Cracked or broken teeth after sale are obvious abuse and will not be warranted. New inspection gaskets and lubricant must be installed before installation. The seller must be notified of any transmission problems within five days.
3. All mechanical part(s) are guaranteed for 60 days or as stated by seller.
4. Defective part(s) must be returned within 30 days and are guaranteed for over the counter replacement only. Only if suitable and replacement is not available will money be refunded. Non-defective part(s) are returnable for credit only and are subject to a 25% restocking charge. Labour and freight charge(s) are not refundable. A sales receipt must accompany any returned part(s).
5. Special order part(s) or body sections out on order are non-returnable.
6. Warranty does not cover expense in removal or replacement of non-functional part(s).
7. Returned part(s) must be in the same condition as when sold and warranty is void if the part(s) has been disassembled. It is agreed that the sole determiner of condition of return is the seller. Buyer agrees to any inspection dictated by seller and agrees the seller has the right not to accept returned used merchandise if in the seller’s discretion, the seller believes condition of used merchandise has changed from the date of sale.
9. Exchange part(s) must be turned in at the time of purchase, or a core charge will be made. The core charge will be refunded if the exchange part(s) are brought in within 14 days. The refund of the core will not include sales tax and must be accompanied by the sales receipt.
10. The warranty shall be void if the part(s) are not returned in the same condition in which they were sold or do not bear the identification mark which appears on all P&G Auto Parts Ltd. part(s). We shall not be responsible for any part(s), which have been altered, modified, disassembled or damaged by misuse or accident subsequent to purchase.
11. Part(s) returned not defective must be returned within 7 days of the invoice date.
12. Part(s) ordered in from other sources shall have the guarantee of that source. Down payments required for part(s) ordered from other sources are non-refundable if not picked up within 30 days.
13. Obvious abuse, or operating the assembly when low on lubricant or coolant violates the warranty.
14. Credit(s) for the returned part(s) may be used to purchase other part(s).
15. Credit for returned part(s) are not valid on parts ordered in from other sources.